Tuesday 4 January 2011

Two Thousand & Creativity...

Its taken a while but I've come to the realisation that I am a pretty creative person! I mean quite creative, not Narcissus. So i've included that I will be more creative, adventurous & make more of an effort with many things this year starting with my wardrobe! Hence the beginning of my winter moodboard. Woolen/ knits/ Bett Lynch/ grunge-glam/ understated/ cosy... if only this could be achieved on a daily basis!



I love clothes (NEWSFLASH) and so many different styles & would go as far to say mine has become somewhat lazy/ boring of late! It's not that effort can't be made, or that the bare essentials aren't there, but having to travel 2hours+ to uni every day does not inspire me to throw on any one of my favourite 6inch pairs of heels!

Three more days before uni so effort shall be made! Hmm... what to wear! Starting with my new suede (well, leather) boots from Topshop- mega heel, skinny leg, leather, oh and £35 in the sale! Helloooo January!