Friday 19 February 2010

Wild Thang...

Cannot believe the coverage that Tiger Would (...do you too!) is gettin!! Jeeze! That sad-face all over tv today was actually sickening- just keep the cat in its cage you "douche"!!

Here's what the 18-holer had to say from his official site...


I pledge allegiance, to my wife...

TIGER WOODS: "Good morning, and thank you for joining me. Many of you in this room are my friends. Many of you in this room know me. Many of you have cheered for me or you've worked with me or you've supported me." (Err..does he think this is the inaugration?!)

"Elin and I have started the process of discussing the damage caused by my behavior. As Elin pointed out to me, my real apology to her will not come in the form of words; it will come from my behavior over time. (Chastity belt...though you'd probably just pick the lock..) We have a lot to discuss; however, what we say to each other will remain between the two of us."

"But still, I know I have bitterly disappointed all of you. I have made you question who I am and how I could have done the things I did. I am embarrassed that I have put you in this position."

"For all that I have done, I am so sorry."

Blah blah blah loads of hugs and respectful hand-shaking. Fair do's the man has made a public apology but sincerity has nothing to do with it- you got caught out now let's see if rehab can teach you to want to only sleep with one woman...erm...your wife.